Thursday, October 8, 2009

DAY TWELVE ALKALINE YEAR




GABY'S CHOICES

October 8, 2009  My daughter-in-law emailed me this photo today and Gaby,  the object of our mutual adoration,  appears to be  pondering, perhaps, whether to continue with the strawberries or take on the cheese.  My response to Gaby, aged 11 months:

Dearest Gaby: You have such a variety of moods!  I love this philosophical photo with the food choices on the tray in front of you!


Your mother is so wise to feed you this way!  Gets you used to making your own choices.  I remember all those hours of shoveling food down your father and uncle, and it could have been so much simpler!  You'll figure out how to use  a spoon when you're good and ready!


Miss you a lot too, Gaby!  Love you, and your parents!  Please thank them from me for sendng the pictures; they're going right on the refrigerator door!   XXXXXX  Gammy




No comments:

Post a Comment